DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
sweet dude be sure to post up them pics and thats a good choice in wheels they look killer on our trucks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well.......... they're on.. I went to Firestone at 1430 and I asked them to swap my wheels out........... 20 bolts right?.... NOT!! they told me they couldn't do it today. Wait its 2:30 PM? I asked what time do you close? CSR replies: 9PM. So you don't want to make anymore money today I asked? Fine I go to some other Tire place and they get to work....... seems like I need a 1/4 inch spacer for the front rims to clear the control arms. No problem I run down the street and grab some from the local AutoParts store........... They are on I'll post some pics tomorrow

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Sorry for the issues. Some places r weird about putting wheels on for people, esp. if they didnt order the wheels through them. can't wait for the pics!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
WOW...They look sweet.....Nicely done......

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just need some Dodge Center Caps........ but I'm going to see if the vinyl guy will do me some custom Bee center caps

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks awesome man!
What size and brand are the tires? Were 1/4" spacers on the front all that was needed to make them fit?

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Not a fan of the srt rims sorry just to played out but your truck if you like them thats all that matters but my question is wtf did you need spacers what offset did you get.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes 1/4 are fine... you just need a little to clear the upper A ARMS...... a little too close for comfort without the Spacers. I got them from Street Dreams. Tires are Continental Extrm Contacts 305 X 45 X 22's I ordered them with the Pressure sensors installed mounted and balanced.

As far as How many 4th Gens I've witnessed with my own eyes that Have SRT-10 Rims are two... mine and some guy had his truck jacked up with some Monster tires on them. I just didn't want some Ghetto ass Rims on my truck..... That bend every pot hole you hit!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not a fan of the srt rims sorry just to played out but your truck if you like them thats all that matters but my question is wtf did you need spacers what offset did you get.

Dodgert....... Yeah those black rims look nice...on your truck good choice I have black Rims on my Vette so I optted to go with something simple on the Dodge. I just didn't want any Ghetto Fabulous Rims something that you can't turn without rubbing lol

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Oh hey dont get me wrong just not my choice but ya i get ya with the ghetto rims think every other ram has them here in ga but they do look good on your truck. Just curious why you need spacers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts