DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just realized they added 7 different themes to 8.4 radio, not sure which update added them? I can't decide if I like the Red or Blue one better, which is your fav?

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
I think he means backgrounds to the screen. My Durango has a few to choose from, but its a 15 and has different firmware than my 13 Ram that doesn't

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I like the blue but the background screen for blue isn't the Ram's head which is a bummer.

·
Registered
88 Posts
They came with the last system update. I found them after i had to reset everything back to the way i had it.

I like the red background. There are enough ram heads all over this truck...didnt need to see one in the stereo screen too.

The one thing i dont like is the changes made to the voice. Mine is not as smooth as it was before.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I performed the latest firmware update...now I have themes. I like the blue one.

·
Premium Member
32,783 Posts
I have not seen any changes yet
Hopefully i never do
The only thing that i don't care for in my radio, ( Infotainment System ), is the artificial intelligence for the VR part of the system
It must have been programmed by someone that lives in England & only understands Proper English, it should have been programmed by someone that was raised in the Louisiana, with knowledge of English, French & Spanish words

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have not seen any changes yet
Hopefully i never do
The only thing that i don't care for in my radio, ( Infotainment System ), is the artificial intelligence for the VR part of the system
It must have been programmed by someone that lives in England & only understands Proper English, it should have been programmed by someone that was raised in the Louisiana, with knowledge of English, French & Spanish words
I don't know about that, I live in Louisiana and what the natives do to all three languages ain't pretty. Funny thing, I have a friend who is french, the natives get all excited when they realize she is french and start talking to her in french. She said she struggles to understand anything they are saying, it's like its a different language.

·
Premium Member
32,783 Posts
:LOL:

I know what you mean about a little language barrier ...

I used to know some people from the Lake Charles area, i believe they were crabbers & did boat repair & rode Harleys when they got the chance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts