DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2005 bought new it's 2500 5.9 Cummins 4X4 Short bed. Not my first new pick up, but my second Ram. First Ram was the 94 1500. Ran it up to 235K doing a sales territory. Got good service. Now on the farm and 2500 has proven well in pulling up to a T250 Bobcat. Like towing the T-190 better. Looking forward to starting to service cooling sysyem, transmission soon and 5th wheel appilcations.. Low miles for 2005 at 68K. Looking forward to researching these areas on forum as I have some questions .

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Dont forget to post pics of your ride.

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Do you have any pictures of your truck ? Have you done any mods or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Congrats on the new truck,
When you get a chance post a picture or two of your truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts