DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,
New guy checking in with a 95 Ram 1500 2wd with the 5.9 engine. I just rescued it from a life on a Idaho farm this last weekend. It has 201k miles on it. The paint is still mostly good, just oxidized in places with a few scratches, but not too bad. The bed will be rhino-lined in the coming weeks. I need to replace the front and rear bumpers and the obligatory cracked dash:i_rolleyes:. Dashcoversplus.com has a sale on their ABS dash cover for 89.99, so I will be ordering that this week. Other than that, I am rather pleased with my purchase. I has a couple of nit picky things that will need to be addressed in the future, but after 17 years of wanting one of these 2nd gen Rams, I'm happy:smileup: I am also showing pics of my other daily driver, A 1984 Dodge Rampage. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the forum! Great looking truck and cool daily driver.

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Z. Wow thanks for the pic, that RAM is in great shape for a 95. I wish you luck in getting those nit picky things fixed up. Your Rampage looks pretty cool as well. This is a great forum with lots of friendly and helpful members. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!
:rep: for pics!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Thanks for sharing yours. :smileup:

Enjoy the Z!

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Administrator
53,058 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Couple cool rides, thanks for sharing the pics! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Congrats on the new truck,
that is in great shape for a farm truck. Good find.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts