DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Bryan from Colorado here. Have owned Dodges since I was able to drive. I own many Dodge trucks, dating back from 1942 to my newest one a 2005 crew 4x4 3500 with a Cummins. Hope to order a 2012 here pretty soon so I figured I'd find a forum where there would be some help on getting what I want. I'll head for the 2012 section. Thanks

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Hi and a warm Carolina welcome to the best RAM ForumZ on the web. How about posting a few photos of your truck? Use the link in my SIG to join us in the Red RAM group.:Hey:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Dont forget to post pics of your ride when you get it.

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Do you have any pictures of your truck ? Have you done any mods or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bryan, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Administrator
53,006 Posts
Hey there Bryan and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here.
When you get a chance post a picture or two of your truck.

·
Registered
290 Posts
welcome aboard and if you ever need help with something just ask and anyone here would be more than happy to try an accommodate. This is a very awesome forum/community/family of mopar owners and we try to do anything we can to help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts