DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finally bought a new tonneau cover, hoping to help with the gas mileage a bit. It a tonno Pro and it was really easy to install. Just clamps no drilling at all. As long as you keep your tailgate locked no one should be able to steal it. Ill keep you updated if there are any problems with it.

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
Sorry but I have to say it
:worthless:

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
I look forward to seeing them :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
How much was your cover and where did you get it from?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just put on a Truxedo Truxport on my truck. Love it so far. Real tight flat look. Very easy to use. I wanted a rollup to take full advantage of my bed if i needed to and didn't like the tri-folds. The price was $330.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Dont like the soft tops had them before they are easy to get into and the snaps velcro give out over time i got the bakflip g-2 and love it. Oh and they dont really help with gas milage lol

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Not after a year and nothing wrong with the way it sits up against the window have driven alot with it like that its fine. But that why we all have are own opions so people can be confused when it come to buying stuff lol

·
Registered
398 Posts
Extang Tri Fold is great.
I bought mine for my 05 F150. I moved it to my 08 F150.
It is now on my 11 Ram ( yes it fits perfectly ) The box on the Fords and the Ram are the same width and only 1" difference in length. It has been through 5 winters here in Ontario and still holding up great.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Mine is a Tonno Pro Tri-Fold no problems so far. I will upgrade to a Bakflip F1 in the future.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts