DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forums, thought I would say HI here :wavey:

Here is my new truck:

Started with some little knick knacks like the stainless nerf bars and grill insert, did the tonneau cover (Tonneau Pro - not a big fan, would like something a bit stronger), windows will be tinted next week. I really miss the HID headlights from my last truck so I will likely add those at some point.

Now my question. My truck has the sub under the rear seat. I would very much like to use that for additional storage (by the time I have my chains and miscellaneous crap in the million other cubbie holes, I actually could use more room). How easy is it to remove and will it have a huge impact on the sound ?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congrats on the truck!!!! Like the color!!!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
sorry i'm not much help on the speaker...maybe a car stereo dealer could offer some advice. I just really wanted to say how jealous i am of your truck :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Great looking Power Wagon!

The sub has a HUGE impact on sound. In the ram premium sound systems you have crossovers that put the smaller speakers on strict treble/midrange duties.

Luke

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks even better with now with the complete tint - kind of finishes the truck off. I will try to take some pics once I clean the truck up

I think I will leave the sub in for now - I just wish it did not take up that whole storage space.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts