DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just traded my 2010 ram 1500 for a new 2012 Power Wagon, Mineral Gray. I loove it so far. I don't have any pics up right now. I was playing a magician getting it into the garage. I will hopefully get some pics up in the next few days.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats & welcome to the PW side!!!!! Get those pics up!!!!!!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
It's brand new.....It's a Power Wagon.....and NO PIX!!!!! :SHOCKED:

I'm speechless!
Time to plant a sign....or 5! :D

:worthless:

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,093 Posts
Brad beat me to it, the natives get restless around here without pics and of a Power Wagon no less! ;)

- Cajun

·
Registered
337 Posts
Remember to join the POWER WAGON Thread. They want the company.
BTW: Congrats on the new Power Wagon.....Where as the pics!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice PW!!!! Just one thing to do is to hook your winch hook to the tow hook on your drivers side. Gives it a cleaner look

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Iamahemi - Yea, I was in the process of doing that yesterday, and it didn't seem like it was going the way I wanted. I will try again. Also, I really like the black side steps, did yours come with it or did you add them after the fact?
Oh, yea, thanks by the way. I really like it. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but it's a beast. The only 2 things I wish it had were the touch screen radio and the homelink garage door feature. Other than that, great.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Iamahemi - Yea, I was in the process of doing that yesterday, and it didn't seem like it was going the way I wanted. I will try again. Also, I really like the black side steps, did yours come with it or did you add them after the fact?
Oh, yea, thanks by the way. I really like it. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but it's a beast. The only 2 things I wish it had were the touch screen radio and the homelink garage door feature. Other than that, great.
Originally I ordered them for my 2010 1500 CC, when I traded that in for my PW I had the dealer take them off & put them on my PW.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Ummm....sorry about the drool....

I think I owe you a wash and wax.

:smileup:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
wow...now thats a truck....congrats

·
Registered
371 Posts
I like the grey , hmmmm, maybe I shouldn't have ordered the black/red after all :sad:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I like the grey , hmmmm, maybe I shouldn't have ordered the black/red after all :sad:
Thanks. I didn't order mine, it was on a lot. So, I didn't choose the color, but I like it. I like the black of yours as well. The other color I thought looked good was the blue one.

·
Registered
371 Posts
The black looks awesome until about 10 minutes after its washed ,it shows every spec of dust , what was I thinking buying another dark truck for the bush ??:i_rolleyes: but it looked so good in the brochure !! Lmao

1 - 19 of 19 Posts