DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it usually takes a year or so for companies to test tuners and programmers on new Models. But does anyone know of a tuner or programmer for a 2012 2500 hemi or when it will be released? Looking to do mods on my New 2012 2500, and the options are limited rite now. Tired to find a Enclosed CAI and only Air Raid offers a semi-enclosed unit. Magnaflow and Flowmaster doesnt offer exhaust systems for 2012 yet. I wonder if the 2011 systems will work?
Also looking at Fastmans TB, but I called them and they told me that it would be spring time before they released 2012 Bored TB's. They have to do some testing. Any Thoughts? Ideas?

·
Registered
19 Posts
CountryD I also own a 2010 2500 and you are right there are very few aftermarket parts listed for the 2500's for the exhaust I removed the stock muffler and went with a 24" magnaflow and removed the stock y and installed a magnaflow y-pipe. I ordered a set of AR long tube headers for it and low and behold they would not fit. the 2500's engine is off set in the frame about 3 to 4" to the passenger side. I sent them back and they have now come out with a set for the 2500's JBA also has a set of shorty headers for the 2500 I will let you know how that works out I will be installing a set this weekend. if they dont fit i'll order the new set from AR and try them out. As faras programers i am using a superchips flashpac usally its not that long befor the companys release the programs for the new model year.
up north

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CountryD I also own a 2010 2500 and you are right there are very few aftermarket parts listed for the 2500's for the exhaust I removed the stock muffler and went with a 24" magnaflow and removed the stock y and installed a magnaflow y-pipe. I ordered a set of AR long tube headers for it and low and behold they would not fit. the 2500's engine is off set in the frame about 3 to 4" to the passenger side. I sent them back and they have now come out with a set for the 2500's JBA also has a set of shorty headers for the 2500 I will let you know how that works out I will be installing a set this weekend. if they dont fit i'll order the new set from AR and try them out. As faras programers i am using a superchips flashpac usally its not that long befor the companys release the programs for the new model year.
up north
Thanks Bro. Sucks that it takes so Long before Parts are available. Guess I can do my lift and some cosmetic stuff until other options are available.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Not sure when the programmers will be out for the 11's & 12's. Seems that CJD encrypted the PCM software and is not passing out the encryption key.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure when the programmers will be out for the 11's & 12's. Seems that CJD encrypted the PCM software and is not passing out the encryption key.
Thats what I was told also. Seems like they arent going to be programmers out anytime soon. Guess its on to CAI, TB, suspension and tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts