DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around... and I need to replace the Wrangler HP's that came on my '08 RAM 1500. The Wranglers are crapola in the rain as many of you on this site prob already know. I got an estimate from Sears on the Michelin LTX MS/2's and man are they expensive, they look nice and beefy though and all the reviews I looked at mentioned they're great in wet and rain.

For a little more money ($200) I could buy a wheel/tire combo with a lesser tire like a Falken Ziex S/TZ 04 and a decent set of MB or Black Rhino wheels.

I'm running the stock 20 inch alloys... anyway... if anyone out there is running the Michelin LTX MS/2's I'd appreciate your opinion. Love 'em, hate 'em, would you buy 'em again. Thanks!! :smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just bought the toyo open country a/t's and love them so far about 1000$ for all four, mounted, balanced and front end aligned at Town Fair Tire.

Originally looked at the Firestone Destination A/T, was told they were basically the same tire as far as ratings go, great ratings in all weather, snow rain etc. Both have fairly the same tread style and cost.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts