DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Dodge Tradesman 1500.I upgraded from.the standard 3.5 to the 5.0 radio .I got harnesses and wiring to change this to the 5.0 radio .The Bluetooth and radion worked but The compass didn't.So I talked to Infotainment and the sold a couple other cables and GPS antenna.The radio and Bluetooth worked then stopped I disconnected the negative post bon the battery and even pulled the inline fuse to reset it.It did come back and ahead come back a few times on its own .But now the volume is not working again.And advice would be helpful.The truck only has 61000 miles on it.If I can't figure it out the next step may be the Dealership.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to ForumZ....Glad you decided to join us....We here at Z are friendly and there is a lot of knowledge....I don't have an answer to your radio problem but hang in there, I'm sure others will be chiming in with some helpful info. Looking forward to seeing your ride. We like pictures so send some our way when you find the time. Again welcome and enjoy the forum....

·
Super Moderator
5,627 Posts
Welcome to Ramforumz! We're glad to have you on board. I also, do not have an answer to your question, but I will move your post to another area of the forum will it will get more attention. Enjoy the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts