DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery of a 2011 Dodge Ram Sport 4x2. Took about a month to build and 6 weeks to get to my dealer (shortage of rail cars they say). This will be my 3rd Ram so needless to say I love these trucks.

Its loaded with everything except the sport hood and 35 gallon gas tank. Installed the BT Oil Catch can, clear bra, and a spray in bed liner. Waiting on a proper spindle lift for the front, which supposedly isn't produced by anyone for the 4x2s.

All in all, I'm extremely happy with it so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Thanks for the pics!!!
:rep: for pics!!!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

Now you can update your 'User CP' from 'No ram yet' to 'Awesome looking Black Sport'. :D

AND - We all like pix! Thanks for sharing one of yours. :smileup:

Enjoy the Z!

E

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new truck!

We've heard about the rail car shortage. It really works out to be a contract dispute between the vehicle makers and the largest auto/truck rail carrier.

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Congrats on the purchase . If you could go to the top of the page to the User Cp and complete your profile that would be great . Helps us see what you have when your posting a question or comment . Have you done any mods yet or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Nice looking truck, congrats and thanks for the pic! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Congrats on the new truck,
great looking truck. Thanks for the picture.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts