DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone ive searched around this website for months but decided to join
this is my 06 dodge ram with volant CAI flowmaster super 40 dropped just past the cab, back up camera 7 inch touch screen cd/dvd/nav/tv/back up camera monitor on a set of 22inch flyers with general tires

Attachments

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Thanks for sharing yours. :smileup:

Enjoy the Z!

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Very nice looking truck, thanks for sharing the pics! Cool mods so far, too, so what's next on the list? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Congrats on the new truck, looks great. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Thanks for the pics!!!!!!!
:rep: for pics!!!!!

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Have you done any mods or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya ive done a few mods thinking about bagging it but also looking at buying a 2011 2500 dodge cummins so debating on the 2

·
Registered
8 Posts
Will be posting pictures!

Hello everyone, Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I've been busy with school, I know my age says 21 I just saw that and put in the wrong year. I'm actually 17.
Well I'll be posting up pictures tomorrow of my truck. I just got my 33" inch Mickey Thompson's mud terrain tires and 17" XD Series Addict flat black rims. Can't wait tp have them on here.
Also Thanks: Toms Blue Ram1500, Blue Jet, Red Ram10, Brad12kx, Old Hot Rod, CajunDodge, MADDOG, Platinuminjected for your guy's help and Welcoming:smileup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts