DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am here hopeing some body out there may have had the same trouble that I am having now because dealer says drive it see if we get a CODE until then they are lost in so many words? my 05 ram deisel W 48r trans is having broblens witch is when I put the gas down it starts out fine then it wont shift out of first until I let of the gas a little then it shiftes and mash the gas and away it gos if I DRIVE it like no presure on it, it shifts fine? new parts installed by dealer fishing are new valve body/tcm/safty neu switch/idle senser /tras actuator also???????? the grand total was $4745 ouch no codes still the same there answer is drive it see if a code mite come up so maybe we can find the problem thanks and i apreiciate all of your help and imput. glad to be here. John R

·
Registered
566 Posts
Wow that was painful to read, literally painful. Use the spell check my friend. As to your problem; the dealer just took what amounts to a new tranny & install fee and says drive until it codes? I think not. Return it and say "fix this issue, you took my money, now make it right". Good luck and don't let them off the hook!

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
i would have cxld my check as i am sure this started as soon as you picked it up. go in and ask for your money back and ask if you need a lawyer. that should at least get the ball rolling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts