DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I have been looking for a decent forum to share ideas but until now all I found was people that always complained about everything.

I have had my 2008 TRX 2wd since it was new, within the first 5000 miles I had and extreme exahust installed, the 310 hp corsair engine is the prefect high performance platform but there aren't many high performance parts available. Can someone point me into the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

Check out the 'Mod Zone' (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12) / 'Custom......- Engine-4.7 Liter V8' :)

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sounds like a sweet truck, any pics you can share? We'd love to see it! You should also check with our supporting vendors and see what they have to offer for ya! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. There are quite a few things that can be done to give you more performance. The usual 3 are exhaust,CAI and a programmer, then it gets expensive after that.
When you get a chance post a picture or two of your truck.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Dont forget to post pics of your ride.

E

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yes, check out what our other 4.7L engine owners have done.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome! I will post some pics soon. I want to put a 2"/4" drop on it and a set of polished black chrome 22" SRT 10 rims and re-badge as a SRT 8. Before I complete the cosmetics I want to install an electric diff lock for that true posi track hook up.
Has anyone had any good results with NOS on the 4.7?
Thanks for the link brad12kx. :smileup:

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts