DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering if i can put wheel to wheel tube steps part number (82213268) 2013-2017 quad cab model on my 2009 quad cab 1500? Is there anything different on way they mount? It seems to be same truck, thanks

Attachments

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,201 Posts
I want to say yes, but can't say for sure. The 4th gen Dodge/Ram 1500 runs from MY 09' - 18' In 13' there were many changes such as front end update, 8 speed trans, many interior cosmetics, to name a few. But I think overall the body/frame is the same, so I'd think they should mount up. :4-dontknow:

Hopefully someone who knows for sure will come along soon to confirm. Have you contacted the seller to inquire?

·
Super Moderator
34,463 Posts
They will fit just fine, the cab stampings haven't changed so the rocker panels that the steps mount to are the same.

In 2016 they added a bracket to assist with the trucks' performance in the then newly devised small overlap crash test which interferes with fitment of older steps on newer trucks, but newer steps will have no problems fitting an older truck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They will fit just fine, the cab stampings haven't changed so the rocker panels that the steps mount to are the same.

In 2016 they added a bracket to assist with the trucks' performance in the then newly devised small overlap crash test which interferes with fitment of older steps on newer trucks, but newer steps will have no problems fitting an older truck
Thanks for your input! Haven't talked to dealer yet but i like the newer style dodge steps better than the 09-12 year models

1 - 4 of 4 Posts