DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Looking for someone/shop that has experience that will install Bilstein 5100s front and rear/Mevotech UPCA and 3/4" level spacers in the rear.

I had Archies in ME do it last time but they are refusing work if you don't buy it all from them.

I appreciate any help. Looking to get it done ASAP.
-Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bilstein in S.NH

Im in Chester, NH and doing the same. I used to have a buddy that did all my installs out of his garage, but hes fully retired now. First time in a long time Ive had to rely on a garage. Going to call Like-Nu in Chester. They have a great rep and also have alignment equipment. One thing that sucks about living in the middle of nothing cow hampshire. If you see me around, my truck is a 2018 Granite Crystal crew cab with Carven muffler and "MOPAH" on the plate. Say HI. Ill look for your rig.

Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Post up and let me know how you make out. I'd normally do it myself but I've waited too long and I know there are some bolts that are going to need heavy air work.

Don't forget to inspect the top nut to make sure they put the washer BELOW the hat and not under the nut.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Will do. Thanks! No big deal having someone else do it. I've lifted many a Ram trucks over the years, but I'm done with tall lifts and done with crawling under vehicles. A few too many back surgeries prevent me from working on my own stuff..and I don't even miss it to be honest. I will definitely let you know what I find out. I'll PM you so we don't clog up the thread. Take care Chris.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts