DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. I officially made the first modification to my new Ram this weekend. Gave her a good debadging. I gotta say...she looks a lot better already!!! :smileup:

Before:

After:

Sorry for the graininess of the before pic. It was taken at dusk, so I guess the camera had some issues.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd definitely recommend it!! Really helps smooth the whole truck out!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice job:smileup:, just did mine yesterday as well.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
love the debadge look.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody!! Appreciate the kind words!!

The bug definitely bit. Pretty much the day after I drove it off the lot. Was pretty big into the scene 10 years ago...I've come to figure out things have changed a bit since then. Lol. My only real problem...my wishlist is A LOT bigger than my bank account. LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Did it claim any thumbs?? Lol. I know mine were a PITA to remove!!

Looks good though!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yea, I agree. I left only my Hemi logo & plucked all the rest while replacing my rams heads w/ Transformers because I'm a 5yr old stuck in a 33yr old body! :LOL:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Did it claim any thumbs?? Lol. I know mine were a PITA to remove!!

Looks good though!!
LMAO!! Yes!! Actually, my middle and ring fingers on my right hand. They had huge blisters for DAYS from peeling the double sided adhesive. On the very last emblem, I found the EASY way...A plastic ice scraper that had been dulled over the years. I soooo wish I would've thought of it earlier in the project. That's the way it goes I reckon.

And thanks!!!

Yea, I agree. I left only my Hemi logo & plucked all the rest while replacing my rams heads w/ Transformers because I'm a 5yr old stuck in a 33yr old body! :LOL:
Hey...Transformers ROCK!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
While we're talking about emblems and such, I have an idea for another little afternoon project. I want the black backgrounds behind the ram logos to be white, and the ram head to remain chrome. Anyone know if the emblems are one solid piece, or are they two piece??

·
Registered
477 Posts
I did my doors,and left the Hemi fender, all all rear badges. I'm typically not a fan of debadging, but those door emblems look hideous. They are even worse on the '13s.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
While we're talking about emblems and such, I have an idea for another little afternoon project. I want the black backgrounds behind the ram logos to be white, and the ram head to remain chrome. Anyone know if the emblems are one solid piece, or are they two piece??
I believe your front emblem comes off and the Ram will separate from the background. But the tailgate is only 1 piece.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts