DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing a search on Ram products for my 97 and in the search also had some links about Chrysler's Customer Services. I havent seen this on the Z yet so thought I would share. If you go to Chrysler.com and click on the Contact Chrysler and send them an email about your Ram if it has 100,000 / 200,000 / 300,000 + miles on the odometer they will send you a license plate frame for the X00,000 Mile Club. I sent then an email about 2 weeks ago and Just got mine in the mail today....

I have seen these go up into the million mile club but far and few in between on those..

I have also seen and heard of people exceeding 300,000+ and sometimes end up with a new vehicle in exchange for the old, Chrysler was excited to hear about my truck with so many miles on it and basically no issues other than normal wear and tear / basic maintenance items being addressed. They say they have been doing their best to design and build the trucks along with the drive trains to last. Well here is what I got in the mail today.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Very cool Congrats on your truck. Obviously its been great for you! I hope mine works out the same. So far so good.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I had a few minor issues along the way since Ive owned it ( Fuel Pump Relay, Water Pump, Tune up and recent Fuel Pump ) otherwise it has been great to me. I need to get the shocks replaced soon and the steering gear box and thats about it and should be good as new.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's really nice to know. I'm glad to hear Chrysler is willing to do little things like that for their customers.

·
Registered
747 Posts
There was a post a couple weeks ago. I emailed them and didn't get anything :(
I had to email them 3 times to get the build sheet on my truck, I would try emailing again and again..

That's really nice to know. I'm glad to hear Chrysler is willing to do little things like that for their customers.
I think its pretty cool. Its something minor that owners enjoy and it benifits them(dodge) by advertising....win win.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I buttered them up a bit....lol I mentioned this was my second dodge as I bought a showroom new 01 neon new and it was a great car till my ex wife son tore it up trying to act all cool and totaled it ( I still want to kill him ) lol and this was my first truck. And so far since I have owned it almost a year I really do like it, my wife says I am obsessed with it, but in reality I just take really good care of my vehicles and like them to look nice as well, even though she says its still and old POS... I beg to differ...lol
Anyway I mentioned in my letter that I "heard" chrysler sends free gifts for people who roll over 100,000 + miles. I got an email back in 2 days saying thanks and all... and today I got a gift in the mail. I was beginning to think i wasnt getting anything either bit when I least expected it...BAM ! I thought it was the replacement doggie door flap I ordered....lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts