DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know anything about this truck? I ran across it on a google search for "lifted 4th gen rams". Man is it sexy...particularly the wheels, tires, and stance.

I know the wheels are SRT rims....they look like 22s to me. Maybe 10" wide? I'd really like to know if the truck is lifted or leveled, what size the wheels and tires are, etc.

I would also like to see some more pics of it but this is the only one I have found.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Shes definitely lifted, probably a 4" it looks like.

As for the wheels tires, can't really help you with that. Rubber kind of looks like a Nitto pattern on the side wall. Might want to check their site out

Im sure someone will chime in and give their 2 cents though!

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
^ Yes definitely a lift, I was going to guess 6". The tires look like cooper zeon's...

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Maybe 35" Terra Graps on 22" srt wheels. Looks like a 2wd to me too. No drop bracket and its got a cali lean....no suspension lift for the 4th gen 4x4 results in a cali lean :)

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
looks like cooper zeon ltz to me bud

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I'm leaning towards them being Cooper Zeon LTZs as well. Yall think they are 20" or 22"? They look too big to be 20" to me but the Coopers only come in a 305/40/22 and the tires on this truck look to have more sidewall than that size tire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts