DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have not been around recently but i back. Ok it seems that i getting p0157 which i know is 02 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 2 Sensor 2). Also i get bank 1 sensor 2 issue. I tried to put the non foulers in still get the cel light. I cant get a hold of watson performance for a new tune. I stuck I keep clearing the codes I was wondering if you guy can figure anything else out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Are you running any cats? I'm sure you already know, but our trucks(like all cars/trucks) need to have the cats to get a correct reading for the O2 Sensors. Hows your gas Millage, Have you seen any sudden Drops, or at idal or start up, does it run lean/rich? But there are a couple of ways to get rid of the light/code. 1. get an aftermarket cat. there kinda expensive but there really nice, non restrictive, and it gives the exhaust an almost scary tune...2. go to a tuner shop and have them flash the system and remap it out to not read the O2 sensor, 3. and this is what i did in my Old truck.... Just take the light out of the dash,.... But in my opinion if you love your truck you should just look into buying an aftermarket cat.....

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i tried new o2 sensor i keep getting it help :(

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
how is your plug fouler setup? did you stuff the 1st one with steel wool? (2 per side)

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
stuff the bottom one with steel wool....

also, are you getting custom tuned yet? use one of the tuners that have experience with hemis and rams..very important.

this is my tuner and he does great for everyone he's tuned for..

David Amalong <[email protected]>

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
stuff the bottom one with steel wool....

also, are you getting custom tuned yet? use one of the tuners that have experience with hemis and rams..very important.

this is my tuner and he does great for everyone he's tuned for..

David Amalong <[email protected]>
How much does he charge?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks fed I will ask how much he charges as well

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still having issues bump anyone else or anything