DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you still offering Discounts for Ram members?I want to buy 4 fox 2.0 performance shocks.Any promo codes to save a few $$ ?"? :smileup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Are you still offering Discounts for Ram members?I want to buy 4 fox 2.0 performance shocks.Any promo codes to save a few $$ ?"? :smileup:
Anyone at auto anything even look at this website anymore:4-looney:Bought my shocks from GENOS GARAGE after NO RESPONSE I suggest other members do the same.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Anyone at auto anything even look at this website anymore:4-looney:Bought my shocks from GENOS GARAGE after NO RESPONSE I suggest other members do the same.:smiley_thumbs_up:
I agree we haven't been as active lately. Just in the beginning stages of revamping our Forums program, actually! I wish you would have PM'd me, I would have gotten you a better price, guaranteed.

Next time you need anything, just shoot me a message, buddy!:smileup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree we haven't been as active lately. Just in the beginning stages of revamping our Forums program, actually! I wish you would have PM'd me, I would have gotten you a better price, guaranteed.

Next time you need anything, just shoot me a message, buddy!:smileup:
You need to be more proactive or loose business :LOL:

·
Registered
88 Posts
You need to be more proactive or loose business :LOL:
Yea, he needs to read these forums more. Maybe hire someone to peruse the various forums to be sure that all the people that can't/ won't email/ call/ text/ IM get served.

Or, they could run a business. Any you could, I dunno, call them?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yea, he needs to read these forums more. Maybe hire someone to peruse the various forums to be sure that all the people that can't/ won't email/ call/ text/ IM get served.

Or, they could run a business. Any you could, I dunno, call them?
I did email them with NO response..:LOL: Run your chops some more.:loser1: But hey at least they did respond here 8 days later from my original post.Timing is everything.:smileup:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I did email them with NO response..:LOL: Run your chops some more.:loser1: But hey at least they did respond here 8 days later from my original post.Timing is everything.:smileup:
What email address did you send it to? Just curious so I can make sure these things are being looked at. As far as the forums go, we get emails when members PM us, so that is always the best route to go!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What email address did you send it to? Just curious so I can make sure these things are being looked at. As far as the forums go, we get emails when members PM us, so that is always the best route to go!

Thanks guys!
Not going to post my email address on public forum.I have ordered from you in the past.:smileup:

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
They asked what AutoAnything email address did you use when trying to get a hold of them

They don't want your email address

Tom used to be AutoAnythings contact person for this RamforumZ

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They asked what AutoAnything email address did you use when trying to get a hold of them

Thanks,I read that now.Mute point at this time as i have already ordered my shocks from another source.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts

Thanks for the clarification! :smileup:

Tom has moved up in the world and got a promotion, so you guys are stuck with me for the foreseeable future. :beerchug:

Thanks,I read that now.Mute point at this time as i have already ordered my shocks from another source.
The reason I asked is just to see if there's an issue with our email feed to make sure this doesn't happen again -- but anyway, no worries. If you want or need to get a quote in the future, feel free to shoot a PM my way and I'll get you the best price around, guaranteed. :smileup:

Thanks again guys,
Garrett

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the clarification! :smileup:

Tom has moved up in the world and got a promotion, so you guys are stuck with me for the foreseeable future. :beerchug:

The reason I asked is just to see if there's an issue with our email feed to make sure this doesn't happen again -- but anyway, no worries. If you want or need to get a quote in the future, feel free to shoot a PM my way and I'll get you the best price around, guaranteed. :smileup:

Thanks again guys,
Garrett
Thanks Garrett.:smileup:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Autoanything is a joke! When I called for prices they had never heard of the forums! :smiledown: I also gave the the tech the guys name that was posting here. Their response? "Never heard of him"! :LOL: One hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing. :doh:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Autoanything is a joke! When I called for prices they had never heard of the forums! :smiledown: I also gave the the tech the guys name that was posting here. Their response? "Never heard of him"! :LOL: One hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing. :doh:
Due to the way our teams are structured, our phone sales team really doesn't touch the forums, which are handled by myself over in marketing. Much of our more seasoned sales team are aware of the program, but we have been hiring over there recently to ramp up for the holiday season, so it's definitely possible you talked to a newer member of the team.

Shoot me a PM with what you're looking for and I can either send you a discounted quote on the forums, or I can give you my direct line so you can call me when you need something! :smileup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Due to the way our teams are structured, our phone sales team really doesn't touch the forums, which are handled by myself over in marketing. Much of our more seasoned sales team are aware of the program, but we have been hiring over there recently to ramp up for the holiday season, so it's definitely possible you talked to a newer member of the team.

Shoot me a PM with what you're looking for and I can either send you a discounted quote on the forums, or I can give you my direct line so you can call me when you need something! :smileup:
WOW,kind of sad.:smiledown:Bought from you folks in the past BUT that may change.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
WOW,kind of sad.:smiledown:Bought from you folks in the past BUT that may change.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm curious as to why that's sad. Different teams handle different areas in a company our size, and not every team can know what everyone else is doing (which is why I really couldn't tell you much of what our IT team is working on right now). Our forums program has always been handled within the marketing team, some of our new sales members just hasn't had a forums related call yet, mostly because I do the bulk of the orders myself.

If you decide to change your mind, I'll be here to help you get what you need, and as always, we will beat anyone's price.

I PM'd you my direct line, feel free to use it anytime you need anything for your truck.:smileup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts