DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have the part numbers to install the glove box light in 2012 sport quad cab ? my friend has a sportsman and he has a glovebox light wtf 40k no glovebox light

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I don't remember if I put p/n's in my write-up or not. I was adding a light to the lower box which doesn't have provisions for one (I spliced the existing wiring and added a switch). Nonetheless, your local dealership parts department should have no trouble finding the upper light for you. It's been the same for years now. The wiring is there behind the dash. All you need is the fixture (comes with a bulb unless you want to upgrade it to an LED). Good luck.

·
Registered
94 Posts
P/N 4565022 switch - that's what you need ....

·
Registered
210 Posts
glovey light comes with Luxury Group

True / Not True

Chrysler tells me that it comes with the luxury group, but my dealer says my VIN indicates other wise. Dealer Service Manager even went so far as to say Chrysler doesn't know what they are talking about. :SHOCKED:

Instead of getting into a pissing match, the claim to have "absorbs the cost of the parts to keep me as a customer." Took them like two seconds to come out with the part, and install. The missing hoodlamp....they weren't so generous, and changed their tune once I got there to have it installed. At this point, I didn't have the energy to talk with them, and point to the email I received from Chrysler as I knew I wasn't gonna change their mind one they said: "Chrysler doesn't know what they are talking about. " :doh:

How do you respond to that type of mentality / stupidity ?

G

·
Stoker: That's why we have so many dumb laws on the books....because it seems like global warming, smog, or defective genes have contributed to a downturn in common sense....so we have to legislate common sense to counter stupidity.

Obviously, you can't respond to that sort of mentality....it has a tendency to evoke a response something like...."Are you F'n serious?" That in turn causes a situation they call an adversarial relationship...and you can't get past it. My condolences.

cj

1 - 6 of 6 Posts