DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't get a chance to rip the 4x4 off the tailgate but will get that done this weekend. Also had a power polish done on her by a local outfit, the pics just don't do it justice.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
haha...truck looks great !

·
Premium Member
32,661 Posts
Your Ram looks good debadged

no comment on the image posted by BlueJet

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't even look at this thread anymore! I throw up a little everytime I see that damn post of Bluejets! Damn u woman!!!!!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
looks great man...

who did you end up going with for the polish?

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice palomino hybrid in the background we have one too but a little bigger
We love the little thing but with 3 growing boys this one is getting small quick. Next year time to move up to the bigger one with the 3 pop outs.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks great man...

who did you end up going with for the polish?
I went with Ming Shine. Two guys I used to work with both drive black trucks and had them done there with amazing results, so I went with them and love what I see.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Well I am blinded by that sight and scared for life now......With that said your truck is beautiful....Nicely done,.......

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I went with Ming Shine. Two guys I used to work with both drive black trucks and had them done there with amazing results, so I went with them and love what I see.
good to know! im glad you found someone

·
Registered
318 Posts
We love the little thing but with 3 growing boys this one is getting small quick. Next year time to move up to the bigger one with the 3 pop outs.
ours is an '09 stampede s-232 it has a couch slide out that really opens things up and across from the bathroom is a 6 drawer dresser no more clothes in duffle bags they also made this model with 2 bunks instead of the dresser

1 - 20 of 20 Posts