DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to order some custom billet badges from billetbadges.com and it appears they have been told to stop making anything dodge, hemi, ram head, etc., i was really pumped to have these badges done by them because i think their work looks amazing! compared to any others i have found they just do not compare to overall quality of these guys (no offense to anyone else). Does anybody have a line on another company who makes badges the same quality like those guys did??? pls help, i realllly want those badges made.

Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
Not surprised - we went thru the same thing with them a year or so ago on the Ford truck forums. Ford threatened them with court action. I suspect they can continue to make custom badges in the Ram 'shield' shape, just as they still do 'oval' badges, but these are 100% custom and cannot contain anything remotely like official Ram/Dodge logos. You are right about their quality - top drawer!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Right after I got my Mopar Badges, I wanted a "MOPAR EDITION" badge made for my doors. They got a letter from mopar forcing them to use their name and logo. Like what the hell???

If mopar or dodge made badges I would understand, but they dont...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Like I said, same thing with Ford. They don't make or offer custom badges, but they don't want anyone else doing it either. I suppose you can understand - they spend millions in R&D on logos, trademarks, etc and don't want us gear heads screwing with em - but we do anyway. Ford did same thing with another company called Patriot Decals - they did vinyl overlays for the badges. you could change a blue Ford oval to any color you wanted. They shut them down too. Custom work is OK but nothing that resembles official logos.

I've found a guy on ebay selling ball caps with silk screen logos like the Super Bee, Rumble Bee, Mopar and so on. Surprised they ha en't shut down people like that as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts