DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what you guys think!! I removed the SLT, 4x4, flex fuel, and dealers logo. Im thinking about blacking out the Ram and taillights. What you think????

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I think it looks great.I like the debadged look,did my whole truck.The blacked out Ram and Tails would look good.....:smileup::smileup:..Rob

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I think thats what im gonna do. I seen some other guys use VHT spray. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great!! is there anyway to remove it if needed.

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
I would guess you can wet sand it all off then buff and polish the lens back to looking like new but have never done it. Maybe some mild paint stripper, etc...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
looks good with just the ram head!!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I would guess you can wet sand it all off then buff and polish the lens back to looking like new but have never done it. Maybe some mild paint stripper, etc...
removed my VHT after too many cops were starring at them... brake clean and wet sand... I put the brake clean on to a rag and scrubbed... going to redo mine a little lighter in the spring... and put led bulbs in for added light output

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks that sounds like a good idea to me. I think thats what im gonna do!!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Get clear plasti dip and spray the light with 2 coats, then do two coats of VHT nightshade, then you will be able to peel it off if you want

That's a real good idea actually!!!! Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts