DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have a 2015 1500 with 67000 miles. Since the winter, the remote start slowly stopped working. The factory suspension lowering also diminished. I am now at the point that neither work regardless of the FOB I use. The lock unlock is spotty but still responds. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? About to schedule it into the dealer and hopefully it be a problem covered under the MAxcare warranty. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Additional info:
both keys have had the batteries changed several times. Never felt moisture under the rear seats. Has factory air-ride.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
284 Posts
If the truck is running are you able to lower it with the fob? I had issues with my 2013 lowering with the key fob cause the truck battery was supposedly low when it wasn’t running. Even said it on the gauge cluster.

·
Premium Member
32,659 Posts
Have your trucks battery checked, it is 4 years old
A new battery should fix both the starter & suspension

·
Registered
198 Posts
I figured out with mine now that it's had enough problems that the remote start will not function when some other portion of the truck has gone South. Once you get the suspension fixed the remote start will probably magically work again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts