DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2016 with 8.4 Nav that gets only channel 0 Radio ID, 1 Preview, and 93 Sports....and nothing else. According to Sirius XM website all inactive radios are now all active for promo going through Sept 10th. I spent an hour today talking with Sirius, UConnect Assist, and Ram Care with no results. Anybody else have this problem? Mine worked fine when new on the free six months...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,810 Posts
I didn't know about that promo. I just sent to my truck to see if I was getting it and I am. Whnr I was having issues with it during my free promo Sirius had to do some sort of refresh to get it working. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,810 Posts
Did you ever get it to work?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Refreshing the signal didn't fix it. Sirius still blames Ram. Ram blames Sirius.

·
Registered
7,810 Posts
I guess if it doesn't work for the free promo that there is no chance of you becoming a paid subscriber.

·
Registered
210 Posts
My 13 Dart never gets the free promos either. My 11 Challenger and 15 Ram do get it when offered. If I was paying I would be upset. It’s not the radio because the preview channel works.

·
Registered
452 Posts
If you want Sirius (after the initial 1-year free period) you have to pay for the service they provide. However, you can usually get some type of deal if you call them and talk to them.

·
Premium Member
32,783 Posts
Just to see if it works, try
The Weather Channel's coverage of Hurricane Florence, started to air for free on SiriusXM on channel 145.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good idea. No results. No 145 Hurricane Florence coverage for me. Also no more ch 93 like I got during free promo. Same old ch 0 and 1. Good news is that I am over wanting the service anyway. But I still feel cheated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts