DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
i'll be south of you Nov. 1st........Laughlin Nv.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Moving out that way from San Diego possibly around the beginning of the new year. Will be working out of Fallon if I get the job, which should not be to hard, since I have 8 years experience for what they are looking for. Will be settling in the Fernley area to allow my wife to find work between then and now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So now my wife needs to find work out there in the Northern Nevada area. Currently she works for the SALK institute out here in LaJolla, CA, she makes about $70K per year as a scientific/medical research assistant. So it might be a little difficult for her to find work that she is not over qualified for, or even qualified to do. This should be fun, lol.

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
So now my wife needs to find work out there in the Northern Nevada area. Currently she works for the SALK institute out here in LaJolla, CA, she makes about $70K per year as a scientific/medical research assistant. So it might be a little difficult for her to find work that she is not over qualified for, or even qualified to do. This should be fun, lol.
She'll probably be looking for work in Reno. I don't think she'll have much luck in Ferntucky or Fallon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, I start work in Fallon on 9 January 2017. Now to find somewhere for me to live until my kids finish the school year and we can sell the house, then my family comes out to join me. Until then I need to find a place to call home until then, lol.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Not in Nevada anymore, but was born in Carson City and lived there till I was 12. Most of my family lives in Reno and Carson. Havent been to visit in almost 9 years, hoping to make a trip back some day soon

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
Did you and your family make it to Fallon and are you still there?

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
If you need to go into a dodge/ram dealership AVOID GOING TO DON WIERS in Reno or fernely. They are slimy scumbags!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts