DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 1500 Limited diesel with the horrible nostril grille. Can anyone tell me if there are crosshair painted frame frilles that will snap/bolt right in?
Then what is ny new nostril grill worth to sell?

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Any 13-18 grille will swap right in, except for the rebel grille.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My 2018 2500 has the “Ram snout” grille. When they first came out, I thought to myself what a hideous monstrosity it was. Over time I’ve grown to like it- a lot. Maybe give it a little time, you may feel the same way. Just a thought.....

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
This is the 2018 section, so I was assuming that's what the OP had

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I would trade the nostril grille (painted) with my crosshair in a second - including both sets of grille inserts.

I like the painted versions, ever since seeing the hydro blue one.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You are in a good position. The nostril style, while not everyone's favorite, is a very popular grille and you can easily swap in cross hairs if you have the desire to do so.

Where are you located? A local swap with someone would be ideal since you can pull the grille in 2 mins. You could make an on site swap with someone and probably make a couple hundred bucks to boot.

Also what color cross hair grille do you need? If it happens to be Bluestreak Pearl I know someone that would swap with you in a heartbeat!

Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
If your nostril grille is white I will trade you my gloss black "night edition" crossbair grille assembly off of my 2017.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts