DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Obsessed

859 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  buckola 
#1 ·
My wife seems to think that I'm obsessed with this new truck,just because when I'm not driving it,I'm sitting in it,when not sitting in it,I'm in the garage messing around with it,when I'm not in the garage,I'm on the computer looking for stuff for it,and when I'm not looking at stuff to buy,I'm on this forum.She says I would rather spend time with the truck than her,and after 30 years of marriage ,she has a point.But obsessed I dont think so..........

#3 ·
Welcome to Ram ownership!!! My wife calls big red "the Mistress" because I spend more time with the truck than I do her! I've had my sport almost a year now and the desire to drive her, detail her and mod her only get worse!

#4 ·
Let her complain all she want's. Somewhere inside she is happy cuz she knows you out there wrenching and not out aaaaaa wrenching.

#6 ·
Yup. I justified it to my wife telling her for the few months leading up to purchase that I just wanted to make an educated decision. Now the excuse is that after having poured so much time and money into it, that I want to make sure I'm getting the most out of it!

Seems to work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.