DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Big Horn 4wd
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody using the Oedro floor mats? From what reviews I can find, they seem to be pretty good. They are definitely less expensive than the Weathertechs... I have a set for my truck and my wife's vehicle in the cart as we "speak" for less than the price of one set of WT's.

Any reason that I should avoid them, or should I go ahead and buy? Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like I will be the first to try them. I will let y'all know how they turn out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have only had them for less than a week, but fit and function are great. I was afraid they would be slippery, but with all of the rain we have been getting, it has not been an issue.

I purchased a set for my truck and a set for my wife's vehicle, for less than the cost of one set of Weathertechs. With the 20% off coupon code on their website, I paid $175 for both sets.

They have a lip all of the way around them, except for the edge that goes over the sill (I think that is the correct term...), but it actually goes over it about halfway, so any large amount of liquid should just run out of the truck.

I have not had them long enough to give a real in-depth review, but so far I really like them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, after a week, I am still enjoying the mats. I will say this, they move a little more than I would care for, but not bad enough to get rid of them. They have about a half inch to an inch of play. Time will still tell on wear and tear, but so far so good.

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
I have never heard of them. I used weathertech and have been happy with them for the last six years. It is good to hear that you have found another good option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts