DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to get some OEM style black housing headlights for my 3rd gen. Could I get some feedback on personal experience with brands and photo's if any of you have them installed? I'm not a fan of the projector style headlights for trucks. I'm a little sketchy going with a set from ebay. Thanks in advance for your guy's input

·
Registered
12 2500 Cummins, 92 W150 5.2
227 Posts
Friend of mine bought a no name set from ebay and was unhappy. The beam dispersion was horrible, dangerously low and scattered light output. I dont know if someone like TYC, Anzo, or Depot makes them.

My suggestion is to buy a set of used OEM headlights, bake them, and paint them that way you can keep your stockers. Its on my list of mods.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i have them they are fine, the beams are scattereda bit but after they are aimed they are ok. ill post a pic in a bit.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Friend of mine bought a no name set from ebay and was unhappy. The beam dispersion was horrible, dangerously low and scattered light output. I dont know if someone like TYC, Anzo, or Depot makes them.

My suggestion is to buy a set of used OEM headlights, bake them, and paint them that way you can keep your stockers. Its on my list of mods.
they do have adjusting screws for the reflracters aswell as the housing you can get them to adjust fine its just trial and error

1 - 4 of 4 Posts