DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just received my Weathertech floormats in the mail and now have 4 brand new oem carpet mats that came with my quad cab. I want to sell them but I dont have any idea of the value. What are these things worth?:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
87 Posts
i saved mine for if i ever decide to trade it in, throw 4 brand new floor mats in a used truck and the dealership will love it

·
Registered
917 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have the weather tech mats in the front only. How do you guys access the storage bins in the back seat with the weather tech mats there? The only reason I don't have them in the back is so I can easily access the bins.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I installed the Maxfloor mats from krameramerica that I got off Amazon. The rear is a one piece. You can easily lift them up to access the storage bins.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CThanks for the insight guys. Maybe Ill just keep them just in case. My truck didn't have the floor boxes in the rear so the Weathertech mats don't interfere with anything. I love them so far. Sure makes the truck look better, and gives me some peace of mind for resale value. BTW, I got them on Amazon for less then anywhere else I found and since I signed up for the PRIME free trial membership I got the shipping next day for $4. Can't beat that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
CThanks for the insight guys. Maybe Ill just keep them just in case. My truck didn't have the floor boxes in the rear so the Weathertech mats don't interfere with anything. I love them so far. Sure makes the truck look better, and gives me some peace of mind for resale value. BTW, I got them on Amazon for less then anywhere else I found and since I signed up for the PRIME free trial membership I got the shipping next day for $4. Can't beat that.
How'd you get weathertechs for your 2012? I've been looking around and they don't make them for the 12 yet? No one seems to be sure if the 12 is exactly like the 11 or not. BTW I have a CC so might be a little diff but Wetahertech doesn't offer mats for any 12 model yet...

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
How'd you get weathertechs for your 2012? I've been looking around and they don't make them for the 12 yet? No one seems to be sure if the 12 is exactly like the 11 or not. BTW I have a CC so might be a little diff but Wetahertech doesn't offer mats for any 12 model yet...
I saw a 2012 Ram today at the dealer with Weathertech mats. The owner ordered them for a 2011, and they fit perfectly. His is a CC. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got the Husky Liner http://www.amazon.com/Husky-Liners-98001-Custom-Second/dp/B003G0KAWO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328704123&sr=8-1 at amazon for $120. They were dramatically cheaper than weathertech and are an absolutely perfect fir for my 2012 1500 crew cab express. They lift up easily to access the rear floor box and are even shaped around the "nub" that holds the oem mats in place. With free shipping you can't go wrong. Like the weathertech, they say that they fit the 2011 and not the 2012, but they were perfect in my 2012.

·
Registered
105 Posts
i saved mine for if i ever decide to trade it in, throw 4 brand new floor mats in a used truck and the dealership will love it

Same here. Saved mine, dealerships go nuts for orginal floor mats on a trade.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Definitely keep them.....you'll be glad you did later!
Agreed.

I purchased the OEM Slush Mats and kept the originals for a rainy day....so to speak.

:smileup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts