DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well FINALLY I am getting to do my income tax tmrw so I will find out how much I am getting back, if its enough I will be getting some new wheels!!

My question is, I am going with 20" ers on my 305 55 20's with 2" level. I am looking at 3 different wheels but leaning more towards 1 or 2 of the 3. 2 of them in 20x9 -12 offset and the other 20x10 -12 offset.
With the 20x10 sticking out half an inch further than the 20x9 -12, does anyone think I will have any issues with the tire rubbing my fenders???

I dont know how accurate this is but I turned my wheels both ways and there is a fair bit room between the edge of the tires and the fender and bumper? Anyone have any thoughts or input? I have a good idea how far out they will stick and I am ok with that as I plan on getting flares anways, its just the 1 wheel that I prefer comes 20x10 -12mm which is as close to what I want..........

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I didnt think I would see much response as there arent too many active members with my set up.... but I went out side (just to help keep my mind at ease I guess) and turned the wheels the way they are now on the stock 20's and checked and I think with 20x10 -12 offset they should clear no problem, they dont hit now and have probably 2 inches to the fender and more to the front bumper so I should be good...... only 1 way o find out, I always like finding out the hard way LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts