DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, hoping someone can help. I owned a 2012 ram 1500 previously and had no issues connecting my phone via Bluetooth. Yesterday we picked up a 2015 ram 2500. It's a tradesman and pretty basic. I don't believe it's capable of connecting to uconnect but should still be able to do Bluetooth. On the radio console it has a media button (no phone button) but I cannot figure out how to connect my phone. It also didn't come with an owners manual and Google only shows touch screen models which this one is not. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Hi all, hoping someone can help. I owned a 2012 ram 1500 previously and had no issues connecting my phone via Bluetooth. Yesterday we picked up a 2015 ram 2500. It's a tradesman and pretty basic. I don't believe it's capable of connecting to uconnect but should still be able to do Bluetooth. On the radio console it has a media button (no phone button) but I cannot figure out how to connect my phone. It also didn't come with an owners manual and Google only shows touch screen models which this one is not. Any help is appreciated.
Hi Alisha, if you would be interested in sending over your VIN via private message, I would be more than happy to look into this further for you!

Mark
RamCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts