1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the 2018 RAM 2500 6.7 Diesel. I am interested in the purchase of the:

• VIAIR Constant-Duty Onboard Air System – 10007

as well as the

• Air Lift Part Number: 72000 Wireless Dual Path On-Board Air Compressor System with Heavy Duty Compressor

• Air Lift Load Lifter 7500 XL

Can I use this Constant-Duty Onboard Air System for both the general air applications (Impact Wrench, Tires inflation) as well as supplying air to the 72000 Wireless Dual Path On-Board Air Compressor System?

I would like to eliminate the use of 2 compressors as the Constant-Duty Onboard already has one.

Have you heard of splitting the tank to run both the auto leveling with Remote and general application. Or will the VIAIR Constant-Duty Onboard Air System – 10007 be an issue as this may by-pass or split the system in two???

Has anyone done this or has anyone asked the question???

·
Registered
2 Posts
For the 2018 RAM 2500 6.7 Diesel. I am interested in the purchase of the:

• VIAIR Constant-Duty Onboard Air System – 10007

as well as the

• Air Lift Part Number: 72000 Wireless Dual Path On-Board Air Compressor System with Heavy Duty Compressor

• Air Lift Load Lifter 7500 XL

Can I use this Constant-Duty Onboard Air System for both the general air applications (Impact Wrench, Tires inflation) as well as supplying air to the 72000 Wireless Dual Path On-Board Air Compressor System?

I would like to eliminate the use of 2 compressors as the Constant-Duty Onboard already has one.

Have you heard of splitting the tank to run both the auto leveling with Remote and general application. Or will the VIAIR Constant-Duty Onboard Air System – 10007 be an issue as this may by-pass or split the system in two???

Has anyone done this or has anyone asked the question???
I believe Vair is a great choice but I would highly recommend EPauto check the reviews before you buy it carjumpstarterreview.com/best-portable-air-compressors-reviews/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts