DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it came yesterday to the dealer and I went for a test drive tonight. Picking it up Friday if I can sneak out of work early :smileup:, or else Saturday. I ordered it November 14th.

Test drive was great! Lots of power, hooks real well, stops well, no noises. Gonna be a busy weekend to get my waiting mods installed: Catch Can, Weathertech visors, Craven Speed stubby antenna.

More pics to follow soon. It was not even washed yet as I did not want my dealer washing it with a brush, I'll wash it on my own. The back up camera seemed a bit grainy but it was night time.

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
my back-up camera is somewhat grainey but it has a great picture at night that really suprised me. That with the park sence is really great. BTW I guess I'm going against the crowd I love my two tone black & gray.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,363 Posts
Beautiful truck, love the color, congrats and be sure to keep us posted on your mods! :smileup;

- Cajun

·
Registered
917 Posts
Congrats, nice truck. Good taste on the color.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats on that beauty. I would probably go ahead and sneak out early on Friday as opposed to waiting until Saturday lol.
Thanks everyone!

Yes I couldn't wait and got out early on work Friday to bring it home. Haven't had time yet but more pics will be here soon! Busy weekend selling my old truck, trying to get the new one ready to go to work in Monday.

Only mod I got done is the Craven Speed Stubby Antenna. Happy to report radio reception is great!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm generally not a fan of the Laramie because of the two tone paint. Your truck looks very nice!!! What options did you equip her with?
Along with the back up camera, and other standard Laramie equipment, it is equipped with the following options:

3.92 gear ratio
Anti Slip rear
Ram Boxes
Protection Group (skid plates etc.)
Trailer package - Class IV hitch, power chrome tow mirrors, trailer brake control
Bark Brown/Pebble Beige interior
32 Gallon Fuel Tank
Spray in Bedliner
Remote Start
OWL All Season Tires P275/60/R20

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
That truck is sweet. Congrats

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pictures not loading

Well I'd like to post more pictures but they are not posting, keeps saying invalid file name. They are sized right and I have loaded them before from my Photo-bucket account so I do not know why they are not working now. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well here are the promised pics, my Ram is at home. I've had it a week and like it a lot. Awesome truck, so quiet inside!

I've added Catch Can, vent visors and stubby antenna. Factory step bars from dealer are on order but no time frame on delivery? Probably could get them faster on ebay!

I would like the DVD/nav to work when the truck is moving (for my passenger), a bit annoying. And if anyone in Vancouver knows a good place to get the 3M clear tape put on let me know please. Also may need some mudflaps. Anyways enough of my words, you people want pics...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts