DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I like the design but it needs color. Will the actually plate have color or will it look just like that?

Where are you having them made? I designed and ordered mine from an online store....buildasign.com I think...I can find out for sure if anyone is interested. They have a free online sign creation tool. The plate design is actually the photo that I am using for my avatar, only I had to crop it to fit as the avatar. It was cheap (about $16) and the quality seems pretty good. On the downside it took them around three weeks to get it to me and the printing is not extremely crisp if you are holding it in your hands looking at it. Once I got it on the truck though it looks just fine. I'm pleased for $16. I can also try to upload a close-up if anyone is interested in buying from these folks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ask yourself this: What is it about the plate that you want to stand out the most?
“RAM”
“TOUGH”
or the logo badge?

It looks good, but in my personal opinion, it’s very busy for a license plate. Have you tried stretching the “RAM” across the frame with the letter “A” centered so the badge is enlarged within the letter “A”? Maintain the “TOUGH” beneath the word “RAM”.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
$2 huh? I thought $16 was cheap, lol. Between those three I think I would stick with the Ram head emblem unless your truck is an SRT10 or has some other SRT related products installed.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
$2 huh? I thought $16 was cheap, lol. Between those three I think I would stick with the Ram head emblem unless your truck is an SRT10 or has some other SRT related products installed.
I agree. My vote is number 2.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,363 Posts
Ask yourself this: What is it about the plate that you want to stand out the most?
“RAM”
“TOUGH”
or the logo badge?

It looks good, but in my personal opinion, it’s very busy for a license plate. Have you tried stretching the “RAM” across the frame with the letter “A” centered so the badge is enlarged within the letter “A”? Maintain the “TOUGH” beneath the word “RAM”.
This is my thought, too, a little too much for a plate and the
RAM
TOUGH
with the Ram head in the "A" would be awesome and more original, IMO but I'd stay away from the viper, too, unless you have an SRT10. Cool designs, though! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
98 Posts
:LOL:
This is my thought, too, a little too much for a plate and the
RAM
TOUGH
with the Ram head in the "A" would be awesome and more original, IMO but I'd stay away from the viper, too, unless you have an SRT10. Cool designs, though! :)

- Cajun
:LOL: WOOO-HOOO!!! I've been on this forum for 3 months and I just had two members agree with me back-to-back. One more and I'm on a roll to averaging one per month on members agreeing with me!!! If I keep this up I'll earn the title as "The All Knowing One" :LOL:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts