DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 6000K HIDs on my truck and im wondering if adding grill LEDs would make it look cooler or cheesier. If anyone has pix please post, cant find any on google. Whats your opinion?

·
Registered
13 Posts
That could look sick depends on how you do your lights... What were you thinking like along the outside of your grill? Or actually inside the grill?

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I agree, it could go either way, just depends on how you do it, or even what you do to pull it off.

Finding some decent pics might be a bit tough, but if done correctly it could be pretty sick

good luck and be sure to post pics if you decide to pull the trigger

Exco

·
Registered
220 Posts
I think the big key is, are you looking at exposed lights, or doing a halo effect around the grill edges, or are you actually just talking about mounting LED off-road lights behind the grill?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Bordin has LEDs behind his grill i believe.

When i do my HD swap I plan on creating the "halo" effect in my grill with white/blue LEDs too

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
if you over do it..it will definitely be too disco (cheesy as you said above).

·
Registered
220 Posts
HonkifurHemi has about the exact light setup I would do if I was putting some it.

·
Registered
573 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well here in Ohio too many lights to be on when driving so see no since of doing that. I like the glow from behind the grill idea I am planning on doing that in green to my truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts