DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys been lookin into maybe buyin a set of road rhino weld it your self bumpers... anybody have any insight on this company and how good they are? lookin for something not too expensive but will give the truck a tougher appearance as well as protect my investment of all the other work ive done to the truck.

any reviews or pics would be greatly appreciated! its for a 2nd gen dodge ram 99 1500 5.9L

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nothing on this guys?

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
personally never heard of these bumpers.

and don't recall seeing anyone on here running them.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
personally never heard of these bumpers.

and don't recall seeing anyone on here running them.
hmm weird... ive seen some info on this forum about them and on other forums ive found using google search but all the articles are like 2010-2011. just wanted to see if anybody else has worked with them since then, i emailed them and they said they are still in business and have decent prices for what i can see

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the road rhino bumpers on my truck. I talked to Elijah on the phone a couple times. I drove to his shop and checked them out when I picked up my bumpers. I lived about 4hours away from them. They are legit and had a ton of bumpers being built and had hundreds on shelves while I was there. Mine were painted by a friends body shop and he painted the back sides with epoxy primer first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts