DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've been shopping for a 2019 Limited. Looking at the differences between the Level 1 Equipment Group and the Advanced Safety Group, it seems like the only difference is the Level 1 has the upgraded 19 speaker system (which has very mixed reviews) and ventilated rear seats, and is $1000 more. Am I missing anything, is it worth it?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Dustin, you are not missing anything. But now that you know you're correct........."is it worth it to you?"

To me, it was worth it. No way I would consider others' opinions of what they think about the 19 speaker system without going to a dealership and listening to it for yourself. Is it the best system ...nope. Is it the loudest...definitely not. Do I wonder why it doesn't come alive until the higher volumes.....yes.

Does it suit my listening pleasure, my listening style, my genre of music, the fact that I don't really blast my music loud.............yep. Is mine crystal clear....yep. To me, the "source" matters alot. Radio stations compared to Pandora streaming are night and day difference and so are satellite stations.

Do I really need the ventilated rear seats.....not really because we're empty nesters, but my daughter loved them while home from college this summer.

If you asked 20 year old me about the stereo, I'd say it's not worth it. 46 year old me loves it probably because my genre of music is so different now and these retired army ears just aren't the same any more :)

Happy shopping man

1 - 2 of 2 Posts