DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-

I ordered my 2012 Laramie 1500 over two weeks ago. I have a Vehicle Order Number on my invoice, however the order isn't showing up at Dodge.com/VOTS. Has anyone ever seen this?

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
I am not sure how it works, but i believe the VON # is given out when all the PRE BUILD paperwork is done

this is on the website

Your unique vehicle tracking number is the last 8 digits of the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) or VON (Vehicle Order Number). Your VIN is provided in your second email update entitled, “Your new vehicle is scheduled for production.”

When the factory gives your Ram frame a place to fit into the line, you will get another email, if you signed up for email notifications

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GT- Your right as far as I understand it. I was under the impression that I could enter my VON to check/see progress and the website simply tells me that it is unable to locate any information. I double checked my VON and it matches what is on the invoice.

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dealer called this evening. Apparently my order is on hold due to the 25h feature group quality hold. This translates to leaking Rambox on 6'4" box Rams.
:doh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts