DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm going to 4.56's here soon hopefully. Also going to 37's. Toying around with the idea of trying to stuff some 38's. It looks like I might have a bit more wheel well gap than you still though. May not though hard to tell from pics

This is what my coilover looks like

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm going to put the Tru Track in with the 4.56's so I dont have the clutches of a LSD which I dont have now anyway with the open diff. i was quoted right at $2K installed front and back with the front open still and tru trac in the back. If you look under the second coil in that pic there is plenty of thread left on the coilovers.

This is on a 35" tire

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've never moved them. I want so bad to try the 38's but could be a costly mistake if they wont fit. the toyo 38 is actually 14.3 wide. and it is 8 ply vs. the 10 ply 37 and I pull a fairly heavy boat. Maybe I should just order one tire and see if it fits with the new rims. That is why I like the TT. really no parts to wear out. Just break

·
Registered
191 Posts
your making me want to do this more. I guess when I order the wheels I will just order one tire and see if it fits. It seems like for some reason my PC lift sits pretty tall for where the coilovers are set. I bought it lifted already so I have no idea. I just know those tires look tiny on my truck. It will be gears before wheels and tires though. All the reaearch i have done says they will fit. Just barely but they will fit. I hope. Is your 48" measurement front or rear?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.