DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. What made you go with Pro Crap. And the Stage 2 at that!?!? Not bein a dick just asking :D

Did you ever decide on tires? Wait, me-too tires right!? You gonna run 20s? Wheels is the hardest decision for me because there are SOOOOO MANY!

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Im not a fan of Cali lean either. Even if you max those coilovers out, it will still be level or raked depending on how many spacers your kit comes with. Every PC seems to have a different amount of rear lift. The coilovers come set at 6", not sure if that'll give enough clearance for those wide Toyos. Im sure they get you set up right.

Well that sounds good man. I hear you on the tires stickin out too far. I wanted a 5" bs, but when I ordered the Hostages they were on national back order last March. I only had one choice, 4.5" bs. I think that's you're only option for our bolt pattern in those wheels too. I almost got those Helo's. Damn good lookin wheel!

I think the chrome will be a nice touch, can't wait to see her pic whored out!!

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
**** yeah Silver!!!! That looks good!!

Gets some pics of those coilovers would ya?? How does it ride?? Also where do you have the coilovers set??

I think fate worked in your interest with those wheels!

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Run them at the door psi. I ran my swampers for 10k miles at the load e 60psi. Shop dropped em to 35psi a few months back. It rides quite a bit better, just noiser!! It has more rolling resistance and droppee the power and mpg a tad.

With that said try both, I bet you keep the door psi. I like it better :D

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Damn Zeus, you're coilovers are maxed out aren they? How about a full body shot....

Silver, the shop is being really hush hush about what they are doing. They won't tell me exactly what their doing. Ive even called Yukon a few times, only once did i get any information. What they told me was ONE shop in the US is ahead ofthe curve on making thse gears work. That shop is workig wit the Engineers at Yukon. This shop is Eastern Offroad thats going to do my truck. My truck will be the first geared 4.56 ZF 4x4 period!! Their almost postive they can modify the LSD carrier to work, but for sure can the open diff. What sucks is if you dont do this, you won't have gears for a long long time. Yukon isnt even gonna start their R&D until they sell their overstock of coventional 9.25" rearend. That will be a long time....

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Looks good Zeus, you definately need some bigger tires tho...maybe 38s if they'll clear!! I would go wth that DTT in the rear. I have the lsd now and its a Pos. im thinking my clutch packs are wore out so Im buying a brand new lsd forthis install. For the front its ube gay we dont have any lsd or locker options, wtf. Dodge. For your coilovers tho, spinning the nut down to the coils like you have raises the lift right? Sice that would be comprssing the coil ie proving more lift.

Those max out at 7.5", you'd be cuttin it darn darn close with 38s :D

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
I went back and looked at your pic Zeus, you do have threads left....sry! Have you even moved them at all or you still at the 6" setting Pro Comps ships them at!

If you have moved them, how easy/hard is it to adjust?

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
What i do know is that 38x13.50 toyo fits on the RCX 6" and maxed bilstiens. It should work on your setup too, we're only and 1"ish taller than the PC and Bilstiens/PC stage 2 lifts.

MuscleMcKeester has 37x13.50 mud graps on his PC and maxed Bilstiens. Those are the same width as those 38" Toyos. Not sure if the lugs are as big on the toyos, but hes about .125" from hitting the knuckle wit 20x10s and a 4.5" bs.

It be really close. Be nice if a shop could test fit them for you.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
I personally think they'd fit AND man would it look sooooo much better!!! Be a completely different truck.

If it's a close fit, just pick up the RCX 1.25" body lift...

Edit..just see the rest of ur post. When i first maxed at the bilstiens the were right at 48"f and 48.5-48.75r. After a month or so of driving the front settle a good .25" lower. Two weeks ago I went to the hobby shop to install my 1.25" bodylift. Well i also dropped my bilstiens to 2.1" (for a less stiff ride). I also swapped out my 1.5" rear spacer for my old .75" rear spacer. Measured afte I got it off the lift snd I'm a solid 47"f and 47.75r. It might settle some. But those measuremnts are also with 20k on my Swampers.

MuscleMcKeester add the 1.25" body lift to his already PC 6" and maxed bilstiens the same weekend I was doing mine. Long story short I didnt get to install my bodylift, maybe next week...hopefully. But he is now the same height I am at 47"f/47.75-48"r.

Whats yours sitting at Zeus?? What about you Silver??

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
The Rams do a GREAT job hiding bodylifts. Even the 3" is unoticeable on these trucks. Honestly you'd bever notice the 1.25"bl. Im hopin anyway bc I'm also a big time body lift hater hahahaha

Yeah sorry Silver. We need more pics and some measuremnts already :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.