DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I spent the $ and got the Demon badges on order so I can get rid of the fake R/T ones that are on the grill and the door pannels, I have always liked the Demon ones and being Damon it fits. I plan on painting them black and white rather than the red and yellow, What do you think?

Attachments

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,016 Posts
Would it still not be fake since its not a r/t or a demon lol
Was thinking the same thing. I want to see them painted should be a unique addition!!

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Year one has the best price and I think it is less of a fake than the r/t badges ...more of a label as i have been called a demon a lot but keeping it in the mopar family.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Keep us updated on how it turns out......

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It took over a month to get but here is the first one painted ( I did a 2nd coat later )
I left the "M" red as i think it looks better than the black I was thinking.
Im waiting to get some 2 side tape but the R/T badges are off and these are going to look cool...(I think)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Heres the badge I had on my F-350...

·
Registered
33 Posts
RACER DAMON- What did you do with your r/t emblems? If you still have them, would you consider selling them to me? i want to make my truck an official impostor!

·
Registered
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would sell them, say $30 for all 3, they are not perfect. they need new 2 sided tape and the 1 that was on the grill has some chips in the red and 1 folded between the R & the / when I was taking it off. You will not notice any of it once they are on but just being up front.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm interested in finding some sort of express badge for my new ram. I just traded the bighorn for a 2012 crew cab express and was looking into custom badges. the horn had along with its badges rockfords fosgate ones i put on it bc of the sound system I installed and it was good looking... Simple too. Only those familiar with rockfords would have known. It was a nice touch. If anyone can point me in a good direction, lets hear it. Yall keep up the great work, love this place.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts