DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some insight on how the rear WeatherTech Digital Fit floor liners fit in a Quad Cab. I have the fronts and they are a perfect fit but am looking at getting the rears now and was wondering how they fit when the seats are folded up and the bench is extended. Does the bench lay flat still or do the liners interfere? If anyone could provide pictures I'd be eternally grateful too! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
15,440 Posts
Well I have the rear weathertech liners in my Quad Cab and the fit is excellent. I don't recall any interference with the bench. There is a pic in post # 10 in my thread on the subject, http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=94659.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that RansRAM! Appreciate the quick reply, and pics to boot! I didn't think there would be an issue but I wanted to make sure as I have the seats folded and bench extended almost all the time. So the OCD side of me wants it to sit perfect. lol

·
Premium Member
15,440 Posts
Cool, I don't recall if they sit perfect without going out there with a level, LOL. If you really need to know I would do that for you since she's in the garage right now. Honestly these liners fit perfectly and if there were an issue with the bench I would have noticed, I have an OCD side as well. :i_rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts