DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Oxygen Sensor Wiring Readings/Help

8K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  AndyT1991 
#1 ·
OK Everyone, I'm hooking up an EFIE to our 2005 1500 4x4. My issue is this: I've checked all the wires on the O2 Sensors and have not found any wires that give me 12v. The readings I'm getting (even after driving it for 10-15 minutes to let it warm up to operating temp) is in this order of the plugs 1-4 on the adapter to the O2 sensor:
1) 2.61 constant,
2) .15 constant...thinking this is the ground,
3) 3.38 constant...o2 signal ground?,
4) 4.6 - 6.0 fluctuating...thinking this one is the signal + wire since it fluctuates.

The dealership mechanics told me they have no clue and I can't find a mechanic around where I live to help me out either. I am extremely confused on this and would love some help as soon as possible if anyone knows. I'm looking to find which wire is my 12v/Heater wire, Heater Ground, O2 Sig +, and O2 Sig Ground. I've also attached the dealer wiring diagram for a 2005 Ram 1500 4.7L although ours is a 5.7L. which is the same. Thanks in advance for all the help. I'm looking forward to finally getting this done. :)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.