DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this for my 2011 but dont need it. This is a wiring harness and steering wheel control unit. It list for 200 but will part 150 shipped. New in box.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Please explain this unit to me! I think this is what i need for my truck but not positive... i have the 7 speaker infinity system with the factory amp. I dont wanna use the factory amp and wanna add an amp and sub for now and an amp and new speakers later. Is this the harness for me? Thanks!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
this unit is more for when you replace your factory head unit with an after market and wish to retain the steering wheel controls
Brand New

Product Description
  • Use this adapter to replace the factory radio while retaining select factory features.
  • An all in one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative new RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation based output signals and other features that save time and money during installation.

Product Features

• Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
  • Built in pre-programmed SWC retention- will only work with select radios only
  • Retains factory amplifier
  • Provides factory RSE activation
  • In package updatable using the PAC-UP

Pac Rp4-ch11 Radiopro4 Interface [for Select Chrysler[r] Vehicles With Can Bus]

All-in-one radio replacement & steering wheel control interface pre-loaded with amplifier retention & navigation based output signals
retains all important oem safety & convenience features
data-controlled rap accessory output
data-controlled outputs for connection to your navigation radio & speed, reverse & e-brake status output wires
keeps vehicle data-bus intact for service & emissions testing
retains factory installed amplified audio system
interface can be quickly updated if needed from the pac website using a pac-up usb adapter
for select chrysler(r) vehicles with can bus

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good to me.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still for sale. will take offers

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
now $125 shipped

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
How did you make out with the sale????

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What sale LOL its sitting on my shelf collecting dust.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sorry bud i bought the HU harness already but i shoulda bought the combo with steering wheel controls like you did... i keep pushing my steering wheel controls and its pissing me off lol! GL with the sale and here's a free bump!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts