DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping you can help me. I have the itch to paint my calipers. I have a deepwater blue QC Sport. Can anyone with a Blue ram post pics of their painted calipers? I am having a hard time deciding on color. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
NS

·
Registered
431 Posts
I would go red, without a doubt!

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i would also go with red

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,364 Posts
Yep red gets my vote too!

- Cajun

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have deepwater blue and went with red and am very happy... I used the dupli-color brush on set and it was simple! All the blues I looked at were too light in color, the other options I was looking at were black and silver but am glad I chose red. Sorry I don't have pics to post at this time... I will try when I get the chance.

·
Registered
351 Posts
i have your truck and i painted my calipers. i really wanted to paint them gold but i really didn't wanna cheapen my truck or draw attention straight to the calipers. i didn't wanna paint em red either cause red & blue just reminds me of superman ( no offense to those with the red and blue theme) so heres what i came up with. oh and it was spray i used full dissasemby, and smoothed with sanding disks and grinding bits.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow! Thanks to all for the comments! You guys had me convinced on red until I saw HEMILANCERs pics. He has me on the fence again..... :4-dontknow:

dauer53: if you could post some pics of your truck when you get a chance, I would really appreciate it.

HEMILANCER: do you have any side profile pics of your truck that show both front and back calipers?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts